GSS: The Great Singapore Swap
Swap MORE and buy LESS! It is the sustainable way to do fashion, it reduces waste, use of natural resources and heartbreaking human impacts. So, declutter and refresh your wardrobe without hurting your wallet or the planet.
“Being NAKED is the #1 most sustainable option. SWAPPING is #2.”
- Grab a chance to own Matter pieces that are stylish that is perfect for many occasions.
- Swap the handmade accessory pieces from Boheme Style Nomads not only will it empowers you, but also empowers the artisans who made them!
- We have 50 pairs of brand new shoes from SOLE 2 SOLE (sizes from 35-41) Shoe brand are from United Nude, Lucy Choi London, and Flogg Footwear.
- Food and coffee voucher from Munch SaladSmith (One Raffles Place) - first 30 swappers*
HOW IT WORKS:
1. $25 registration fee (only for this event) for the GSS SWAP DAY event.
2. Drop—off (max 10pcs) your fab fashion items (Clothes, Shoes, Bags, and accessories).
- 12-24 June (11-8pm) at The Fashion Pulpit 02-08, Liang Court Mall
- 25 June (11-6pm) at One Raffles Place Shopping Mall L5
3. SWAP DAY
28 June, Friday 11am-4pm
Location: One Raffles Place Shopping Mall, L2
Swap until you drop! It will be a fun day, meeting new friends, and refreshing your wardrobe while finding a new lover of your pre-love items.
- Swappers can drop in up to 10 items
- DETAILS MATTER!
All items in must be in fab and great condition - clean and wearable, no stained, torn, faded, ripped, missing buttons, damaged, and broken zippers.
- SORRY WE DON’T ACCEPT
Personal items such as: Undergarments, swimwear, sportswear, earrings (unless they are brand new with tags), sleepwear, socks, costumes, and organisational items with company logo.
Points are based on the QUALITY, STYLE and BRAND of each item. Remaining points can be used in our shop at Liang Court*
- BYOB (Bring Your Own Bag!)
Chat with us at email@example.com if you have more questions.
One Raffles Place
One Raffles Place shopping mall, strategically located above the Raffles Place MRT station and an iconic Singapore landmark, comprises of five storeys and a basement level where the working population, visitors and local residents can enjoy a little something every day at the heart of Singapore’s Central Business District (CBD).
MATTER reinterprets textile heritage into prints that tell stories of where and why they are made.
Boheme Style Nomads is a Social Enterprise created to empower Single Mums by creating jewellery that'll make customers look good and feel good. What that means in practice is that the jewellery is handmade by stay-at-home Mums with no access to formal employment. We pay our Mums 40% of the costs of each item because as a social enterprise we put people before profit. The timeless jewellery is made from semi-precious stones and hand made findings such as gold plate, silk and cord.
#swapisforall #sustainablefashion #clothesswap #zerowaste #collaboration
- The event description was updated. Diff#445324 2019-06-19 05:54:13